Keeping you connected
Our in-house network has been designed to only use high availability, low latency and direct connections to Tier 1 providers and exchanges. This guarantees your website and content is delivered to your customers at the best possible speed possible.
- Multiple Juniper routers connected to our redundant, multi-homed network core
- Upstream connections to GTT, Voxility, Link11, LINX
- 150Gbit uplink network capacity
- Direct peering with over 700 networks
Our enhanced DDoS protection means in the event of DDoS attacks our infrastructure will automatically redirect malicious traffic elsewhere to reduce disruption to our network. We use both on-site and upstream DDoS mitigation to achieve this.
- Upstream filtering provided via direct interconnects with Voxility and Link11
- 100Gbit of local scrubbing capacity via on-premise Corero equipment
- Automatically redirect all malicious inbound traffic via Voxility or Link11
Servers built for speed
The software installed on our servers has been designed for maximum performance so your customers never have to wait. We're using LiteSpeed web server and caching technology to ensure your sites always load as fast as they can. We're also using account resource isolation to ensure your sites have the resources they need when they need it.
- LiteSpeed Web Server with LiteSpeed Cache enabled - supporting the very latest performance web protocols such as QUIC, HTTP/2 and HTTP/3
- PHP OPcache enabled by default
- The latest PHP performance enhancements are always available
- Accounts are fully segregated for maximum security isolation and to ensure assigned resources are always available
Our servers include a multitude of protective solutions for free to ensure the utmost security to all of our users. This includes systems that automatically scan and detect any issues and notify you immediately. We also advise you of available security updates for your web applications completely free of charge.
- Redundant hardware firewall appliances scan all traffic to and from our shared services with integrated Intrusion Prevention filtering to block zero-day threats
- A comprehensive Web Application Firewall using mod_security and extensive rulesets is updated daily to mitigate common attack vectors against major content management systems
- All content uploads are scanned in real-time to block known virus and malware threats
- Weekly scanning of all user-stored content with comprehensive reporting to identify infected/compromised content and provide actionable feedback to users