PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HOSTING ME. (HOSTINGME.CO.UK)
BY SIGNING UP FOR OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
Our Affiliate Program:
Our affiliate program has been designed to give you commission on successful sign ups to one of our hosting packages or domain purchases.
Once you’ve signed up, Hosting Me will supply you with a unique link which you can use on your website or social media to earn commission.
Joining our Affiliate Program:
Hosting Me reserves the right to deny/revoke your affiliate status in the program at anytime, for any reason or no reason.
Affiliate Code of Conduct:
Hosting Me requires that the Affiliate abide by the highest standards of professionalism. All affiliates must disclose to their cusotmers the use of their affiliate link on which ever platform you are using.
Affiliates will not engage in any form of inappropriate or unethical advertising. We have the sole right to decide whether a promotion method used by an Affiliate is appropriate or inappropriate.
Inappropriate forms of advertising include, but are not limited to:
- Any illegal or spam methods of advertising like unsolicited email, unauthorised placing of referral links in forums, comments, newsgroups, message boards, social media sites, etc. Hosting Me will not tolerate any form of spam or unsolicited email.
- Competing with Hosting Me’s advertising efforts. From time to time Hosting Me may opt to engage in online advertising. The Affiliate shall not compete with Hosting Me in any form by placing advertisements targeting Hosting Me’s trademarks and service marks or place advertisements that in any way advertise or display Hosting Me’s trademarks or service marks. This means that the Affiliate shall not bid (in regards to online advertising, including but not limited to Pay per Click or Pay per Impression campaigns) on any keywords or phrases containing Hosting Me trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered URLs, or on any variations, abbreviations, or misspellings of the same.
- Referring traffic to Hosting Me through any pay to read, pay to click, banner exchanges, click exchanges, PPC advertising, pop-up/under, or similar methods. Referrals to the Website must be made from the Affiliate’s website(s).
- Providing cash backs, rewards, or any other kind of incentives without prior approval of Hosting Me.
- Using Hosting Me’s advertising materials, trademark, or name in a way that is detrimental to Hosting Me’s image, as determined at Hosting Me’s sole discretion.
- Using iFrames or any other techniques or technology to add the Affiliates tracking cookie to a referral by any means other than an actual click-through.
- Using link cloaking, or masking techniques or technology, with the goal of promoting Hosting Me on websites and/or networks not explicitly mentioned in the Affiliate profile.
- The Affiliate may not place any links to Hosting Me or refer to Hosting Me in any way on coupon websites.
The commission we pay out varies on the product, find out more information below:
Domain Names: 2%
Standard Hosting: 10%
Plus Hosting: 10%
Premium Hosting: 15%
We track affiliate sales automatically by using tracking cookies. These cookies are automatically placed in the browser of users who click on the affiliate link in order to reach our website. Cookies are stored for 30 days. If cookies are deleted by the user, Hosting Me does not hold responsibility for this action and any commission that was not paid due to the deletion of this cookie.
You can keep track of what commission is due in your account area. We have a 90 day affiliate delay on all payouts. All accounts and affiliate accounts must be in a good standing order, with no unpaid invoices. Payouts are in the form of credit which is added to your account automatically. All currency is in GBP (Great British Pounds).
Last updated: May 2019